1) Kit by Marina Fiorato. My book of the year. If you like Mulan you'll love this!
2) The Silvered Heart by Katherine Clements. The tale of Katherine Ferras, highwaywoman.
3) The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice. An older book, but an instant favourite.
4) The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. Such a lovely, quirky, funny book.
5) The First Wife by Erica Spindler. So gripping that I read it in less than 24 hours.
6) Trigger Mortis by Anthony Horowitz. Bond is back.
7) The Affair by Gill Paul. The story of one woman's life-changing summer in beautiful Italy.
8) The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett. Think Sliding Doors meets One Day.
9) Amy Snow by Tracy Rees. Foundling Amy Snow embarks on a life-changing treasure hunt.
10) The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah. The welcome return of Monsieur Poirot.
You can check out the full list of books I read in 2015 here...