Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2015




 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've read books from plenty of new authors this year, and these are just a few of my favourites:

1 Eva Rice - The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets is just so beautifully written.

2 Erica Spindler - The First Wife was so gripping that I read it in a day!

3 Tracy Rees - Amy Snow won Richard and Judy's Search for a Bestseller, and it's easy to see why.

4 Marina Fiorato - Kit is my book of the year by a mile. More on that next week!

5 Louise Candlish - The Sudden Departure of the Frasers had me intrigued from the start.

6 Gill Paul - The Affair, with it's backdrop of the Burton/Taylor romance in Italy, is stunning.

7 Sophie Hannah - The Monogram Murders marks a welcome return to fiction for Monsieur Poirot.

8 Graeme Simsion - The Rosie Project is just hilarious and wonderful.

9 Laura Barnett - The Versions of Us is a very clever book. This girl has talent.

10 Zara Stoneley - Stable Mates/Country Affairs are my guilty pleasure reads of the year.

Who made your lists this week?

Comments

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me authors entirely!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans

Review: King's Knight by Regan Walker

Blog Tour: Summer's Lease by Carrie Elks