Perfume Review: 007 for Women


In a departure from my usual bookish posts, today I'm writing about perfume! It's not really my intention to diversify into beauty blogging, but given the bookish inspiration behind this scent (it is James Bond after all), and the fact that trnd so kindly sent me a bottle and samples to test, I feel the need to tell you all about it!
Image courtesy of trnduk


About the Fragrance
Citrus scents are thought to make you feel more alert and improve your concentration levels. So, the smell of fresh bergamot in 007 for Women will work a treat if you spritz it on before you go into that job interview. According to recent University research, the smell of musk and black pepper (both found within 007 for Women) is associated with success. Have an important meeting coming up? Spritz on your new favourite scent if you want people to come round to your way of thinking! If you want to chill out then jasmine (a sweet, subtle scent which is lovingly ensconced in the 007 for Women fragrance) is used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
And that’s just three of the ingredients; check out the full list of below:
  • Bergamot
  • Black Pepper
  • Rose Milk 
  • Blackberry 
  • Gardenia
  • Jasmine
  • Black Vanilla
  • Cedarwood
  • White Musk
Review
Admittedly it was the branding that made me so eager to try this scent. My current signature scent is Avon's Bond Girl 007 fragrance that they released a few years ago, but sadly this has been discontinued and so I am in need of a replacement. This fits the bill nicely! I love the smell, it's sweet with an edge which is just how I like my perfumes. The only downside is that it doesn't last long on my skin and needs to be reapplied throughout the day.


Thank you so much trnd for choosing me as a product tester! Now I just need to get my boyfriend wearing 007 for men...

Comments

  1. Folding Beach Wagon is arguably the best beach wagon you’ll ever come across. Aside from the beach, this folding wagon is very important when you go camping, gardening, and more. best folding beach wagon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans