Personality Test: Which fictional characters are you most like?

So I came across this idea on tumblr, and thought it might be fun to do it over here.

The rules are simple: take the personality test here, then find out which characters share the same personality traits as you here. List the characters that you find relevant and tag a bunch of bloggers to do the same!

So, according to the test, my personality is INFP:
"You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. "

These are just a few of the characters listed that matched my personality type:

Lucy Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
Frances "Baby" Houseman from Dirty Dancing
Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby
Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
Marius from Les Misérables
Christian from Moulin Rouge!
Jane Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
Romeo from Romeo and Juliet
Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility
The eponymous main character of WALLE

Thinking about it, I can relate to most of these characters. Romeo, Christian, Marius and Marianne are all hopeless romantics, and as much as Marianne infuriates me I have always seen something of myself in her. I had always thought of myself as more of an Elizabeth Bennett than Jane, and was very surprised to see Jay Gatsby on the list, but then he is the epitome of idealism. Pretty handy to know that I'd make a good dragon trainer too!

As for the nominations, I tag anyone and everyone who reads this post - I'm really interested to see who you all get!


Comments

  1. I am judging you so much based on these results! Haha. Just kidding. But, if you have a personality like Jay Gatsby, we totally need to hang out and party:) I would say that Gatsby fits into the category of hopeless romantic, too. Maybe... It depends. He and Daisy have a pretty crazy relationship. I don't know if it was love or obsession.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans