Blog Update: Kitten Shenanigans

After an unexpected mini-hiatus from blogging, I'm back! The reason for my absence can largely be
explained by this little fellow. His name is Walter and I found him out in a barn abandoned by his mother, stone cold and barely breathing. A week and a half of hot water bottles and cuddles later and he's toddling around the house biting everyone's toes. So cute! So now that he doesn't require quite as much constant attention it's time for a catch up - and I'm sure my laptop will provide a cosy place for him nap on too! I've a huge backlog of posts to write up, so expect to see a lot from me over the next few days!


Comments

  1. He's adorable! Congratulations on your new kitten-offspring :-) I'm allergic to cats and this little guy still looks so sweet! Hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, he's so cute! :D I'm more of a dog person myself, but he looks so sweet and am so glad you guys have adopted him into your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is so cute! Glad that you were able to rescue this little guy, and nice to have a new friend :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans