These are the rules:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!
11 Facts About Me
1) I love playing and watching tennis. Roger Federer is my favourite player!
2) I'm sort of allergic to mushrooms.
3) I live on a farm.
4) I'm double jointed in my elbows.
5) My last holiday was to Rome and Sorrento. I desperately want to see the rest of Italy now.
6) I have a weird phobia of odd numbers.
7) I once met Richard Osman from Pointless and he told me I was cute.
8) I can remember lyrics to songs from ten years ago but I forget what I did last week.
9) 'I'll Make a Man Out of You' from Mulan is my favourite Disney song.
10) I saw the film version of Mamma Mia five times in the cinema. Yeah...
11) Captain America is my favourite superhero.
11 Questions from Ashley
1) When did you start blogging? I started blogging in December last year. Since graduating from university with my English Lit degree I had kept a book full of thoughts on the books I was reading (once a critical reader always a critical reader!) and decided that a blog was the perfect way of voicing my ideas.
2) If there was a zombie apocalypse and you could only choose one weapon, and that weapon is whatever is directly to the right of you, what would it be? The TV remote haha!
3) Favorite paranormal movie? Paranormal stuff really isn't my thing, so I guess Casper the Friendly Ghost is about my level!
4.) If you could choose any supernatural power, what would it be? It's a toss up between mind-reading and time travel, but I think mind-reading would be the most useful!
5) What's your preferred genre? Definitely Romance. I can persevere with most genres of books if there's a romantic theme in there somewhere!
6) Top 3 authors and books? I don't have any absolute favourite books, but three of my favourites picked at random are Lords of the White Castle by Elizabeth Chadwick, The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
7) Long walks on the trail or playing in the rain? I'm one of those weird people who LOVES rain. Not drizzle but proper, heavy summer rain. I've been known to run outside and dance about in it! I get really excited during thunderstorms too!
8.) What book would you absolutely have to make into movie? This is a no-brainer for me. I finished The Illusionists by Rosie Thomas a couple of months ago and since then have pretty much cast it in my head. Incredible book too!
9) How long have you been a blogger? I've been a book blogger for almost eight months. I've had a tumblr blog for at least three years but re-blogging photos of cats isn't quite the same thing!
10) How many posts have you made to date? This is my one hundred and fifteenth post. Wow that's more than I thought!
11) What's your least favourite music? There's no genre that I specifically hate, but I'm not a fan of rap music or really heavy metal. Lyrics are the most important part of a song for me, and so if you can't hear them properly, what's the point?
11 Questions from me
1) What got you into blogging in the first place?
2) What's your favourite book and why?
3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema and what did you think of it?
4) Do you have a favourite song?
5) If you could live in any fictional world (i.e. Narnia) where would you choose?
6) Who would your dream fictional husband/wife be?
7) Do you have a favourite cartoon character?
8) Do you prefer eBooks or physical ones? Which do you read most often?
9) What's your favourite TV show?
10) Why did you choose your blog name? Is there a story behind it?
11) In the film of your life, who would play you? And what would you call it?
Katie @ Paperback Planes
Jen @ Ink on the Shelf
Gail @ Scripturient
Sandee @ A Whimsical Reader
Teisha @ Girl Writes Reviews
Anja @ She Likes Books
Dawn @ Crooks on Books
Zi @ Zi's Reviews
Jillian @ Jillian's Books
Over to you guys :)