Book A Day 9: Film/TV Tie-In

Today's #bookaday is a film/TV tie-in. When I first read this category I had no idea what I was going to pick, and then I saw it. The 100 Most Pointless Arguments in the World: Solved. Signed by Alexander and Richard when we met them at Cheltenham Literature Festival last autumn (and Richard told me I was cute *fangirl*), pretty much all of my family have borrowed it to flick through. It's a real crowd pleaser and brilliantly British. We were also lucky enough to win a signed copy of their first book The 100 Most Pointless Things in the World, along with a pair of Richard/Xander masks so that we could "recreate Pointless in an authentic style" (I'm not joking!)  Safe to say that we're massive fans of the show. If you've never heard of Pointless you're seriously missing out: think reverse Family Fortunes and obscure answers . But it's the banter between the boys that really makes it special.

Head over to Twitter to join in the #bookaday conversation, and click here to have a nosey at my other #bookaday choices!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans