Book A Day 18: Read on Recommendation


I had heard a lot of hype about J. A Redmerski's The Edge of Never, so when I came across it in the library I just couldn't resist. Wow! I didn't expect to like this book as much as I did, or to fall for Andrew as hard as I did, and the raw emotion pouring off the pages just blew me away. I'm now desperately trying to get my hands on a physical copy of the sequel, e-copies just aren't the same with books like this!
I read it on recommendation, and now I'm recommending it to you, check out my review here!

Any good books that you've read on recommendation?
Check out my other #bookaday choices here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans